During your visits to www.levelsmusicproduction.com website, forum or its social media pages some personal and non-personal information is being collected by or on behalf of Levels Music Production Ltd. This Policy governs the rules applicable to our collection, protection, storage and disclosure of the information collected at the website.
“You” or “User” means any user or visitor of the site, whether visiting, browsing, reviewing Site’s content, purchasing or using any of the production and services offered by the Site. If the use of the Site or purchase are done on behalf of a minor, “User” shall include both the minor and their legal guardian;
“Company”, “We”, “Levels Music Production” means Levels Music Production Ltd., and any of its holding, subsidiaries, associated and/or related entities, entities with the same controlling interest (whereas controlling interest means ownership of 15% and more of the controlling shares) and their respective directors, employees, subcontractors and agents;
“Site” means www.levelsmusicproduction.com and any of its internet subpages, dedicated members’ forum and any social media pages whether owned or operated by or on behalf of the Company.
A. Collection of Information
1. Personal information is defined as any identifying information about an individual or group of individuals, including name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, social insurance/security number, nationality, gender, health history, financial data, credit card numbers, bank account numbers, assets, debts, liabilities, payment records, credit records, loan records, opinions, and personal views.
2. Collection of personal identification information: the Company may collect personal identification information of the User during their visits of the Site, submission of personal information, filling in various forms, making purchases, participating in forum’s or social media discussions, attending courses and trainings offered by the Company and more. Company collects only personal information that was voluntarily submitted by the User during their visit or use of the Site. We do not “mine” or use other concealed means of collection of the User’s personal information.
3. Any personal information provided by the User during placement of the order may be collected by the Company and by the payment processors for the sole purpose of effectuating the transaction and provision of technical and customer support thereafter.
4. Company also collects various types of non-personal information such as types of device, connection, country of origin, IP address, internet service provider and any other non-identifiable information that the Company deems at its sole discretion as needed or relevant for its operations.
B. Use of Information.
1. Company uses personal information of Users for the following purposes:
a. To process various purchasing transactions;
b. To enable efficient and professional customer support and resolution of issues and disputes;
d. Any personal information provided by User when placing an order or using other services is being used only to provide such service and any consecutive support for the service. The Company shares any personal information only with the parties and to the extent necessary to provide the service.
e. To send periodic emails. All Users are asked to opt-in into email list of the Company and have the right to opt-out at any time. Opting out of the mailing list could be done through a link in any of our emails or using the Site’s opt-out form.
f. User’s email address that was provided during order processing will be used to send them purchase confirmation, updates and supporting information for the orders. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries or requests.
g. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product and/or service information, etc. Users can unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time by following the instructions that we include at the bottom of each email or by contacting us via our Site.
2. Company uses non-personal information for the following purposes:
a. To personalize and improve user experience.
b. To collect and analyse usage information and to understand usage patterns and preferences of the services and resources provided on the Site.
c. To improve the Site, its content, services and various functions.
d. To improve offered services and products.
3. The Company may use the non-personal information collected by cookies at its sole discretion for various purposes in order to improve User’s online experience, for analytics, marketing, and other purposes.
4. The User further agrees to the Company’s use of the non-personal information collected by the cookies, whether for the Company’s benefit, for improvement of the Site functionalities or for any other purpose as the Company deems fit. The only remedy available for the User, except for the options described above, is to stop using the Site or any of its services.
D. Sharing Users' Personal Information
1. Any personal information that was collected by the Company during placing orders or using services relating to the purchase of our products is used by the Company only for the defined purpose and will not be shared with any third party without User’s express authorization.
2. Such information might be shared between the Company and any service providers that support operations of the Site on a need-to-know basis and subject to the recipient of the information to comply with the confidentiality and non-disclosure principles followed by Company.
3. The Company does not share, distribute, sell or otherwise provide User’s personal information for any third party or organization, except as might be required by law.
4. The Company may share and distribute, including for the marketing and advertising purposes, any non-personal information that is not linked to any particular user and does not contain any personal identification information.
E. Protection of User Information
1. The protection of User’s personal and non-personal information from unauthorized disclosure is our foremost priority. The Company has various protection mechanisms that protect information from disclosure and provide us with timely warnings in a case of any attempted disclosure.
2. Despite our efforts, the attempts to get an unauthorized access, theft or distribution of the User’s personal information are a constant and on-going concern. Should any of these attempts succeed, the Company will immediately inform any user affected by the breach and will implement any means of protection, prevention and mitigation of the results of such breach that are business reasonably available to the Company.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions contained herein, the User hereby releases the Company from any claims, demands, complaints or other legal and/or administrative proceedings arising out of or in connection with the known or unknown breaches, theft, disclosure or distribution of the User’s personal and non-personal information.
F. Compliance with the Law
1. This Policy is intended to comply and fully correspond to the requirements and limitations imposed by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). Where there are conflicting or contradicting conditions or discrepancy between this Policy or PIPEDA, PIPEDA shall prevail and govern the situations to which such provisions apply.
2. The User has the right to request deletion, removal or correction of their personal information. The Company will comply with such requests in accordance with the provisions and regulations of the PIPEDA. Where the Company determines, at its sole and unconditional discretion, that it would be unfeasible or reasonably impossible to make such changes, the Company retains the right to completely delete User’s personal information from all its database, following which the Company will be deemed in compliance with the provisions of PIPEDA.
G. Binding Nature
1. By using the Site, User agrees to and fully and unconditionally accepts all the terms and conditions contained herein, including without limitation, the release and limitation of the Company’s liability.
2. By entering the Site, the User agrees that they have read and understood the provisions contained herein. The User is responsible to review and verify that they have read the version of the Policy in force at the time of their visit.
5. If User has any questions, inquiries, requests of access to and correction of their personal information, the User shall contact the Company at [email protected]